Configure and Manage a ServiceNow Instance by ServiceNow Admin Training
During this interactive training course attendees will perform system administration and Development functions in their own instance; a safe sandbox.
Our ServiceNow Admin Training is specially designed to get experts in the Servicenow admin.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for new ServiceNow System Administrators or Developers– 0-3 months into a new deployment.
Prerequisites For ServiceNow Admin Training
Modules for ServiceNow Admin Training:
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 1 ServiceNow User Interface
Explore the UI, Application Navigator, Mobile Interface, Plugins, and Branding Options. Work with Lists, Filters, Forms, and Search Capabilities.
1. UI Essentials Lab: Configure Navigation, UI, Search, and Branding options.
2. Configuration Essentials Lab: Manage and Configure Incident, Problem, and Change Lists, and Forms, then Create and Apply Filters.
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 2 User Administration
Configure User Accounts, Groups, and Roles.
1. User Administration Lab: Add Users, add new Group Automatically Associated with New User Record, Assign Roles to a Group, Add Users to new Groups, Create and Test New Assignment Rule.
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 3 Data Management
Discuss ServiceNow Data Structures: Databases, Tables, and Records, Work with Import Sets and Transform Maps, then add Configuration Items (CIs) to the CMDB.
1. Tables Lab: Create new Tables, Applications and Modules.
2. Import Sets Lab: Work with Import Sets and Transform Maps.
3. CMDB Lab: Add and Map Configuration Items (Cis)
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 4 Service Automation Platform
Work with key ServiceNow Platform Applications and Functionality: Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Workflows, SLAs, and Reporting Tools.
1. Knowledge Management Lab: Create and Attach Knowledge Base Articles.
2. Service Catalog Lab: Create Service Catalog Items, Variables, and Create a Service Catalog Order Guide.
3. Workflows Lab: Modify and Test Workflow and Approvals
4. SLAs Lab: Define an SLA for Catalog Requests
5. Reports Lab: Explore the Reporting Application to review Report Types, work with Gauges and Homepages, and create a report from a list
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 5 Core Application Administration and development
Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts, Configure Application Security, Work with Events and Notifications.
1. Policies and Interaction Lab: Work with UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules and Client Scripts.
2. Application Security Lab: Provide Application and Module Access for a specified role, Create an Access Control Rule to allow record Read Access, Create an Access Control Rule to restrict column Read Access.
3. Notifications Lab: Observe a Business Rule and Registry associated with a P1 Change Event, Create a Notification based upon a Business Rule, Configure and send an email notification, Create an SMS notification
Servicenow Admin Training - Module 6 Ongoing Maintenance
Create and Apply Update Sets, learn about the Upgrade Process and Release Cycle, Record Baseline Performance Statistics and Use Social IT Capabilities.
1. Update Sets Lab: Create then Retrieve an Update Set.
2. Upgrades, Performance and Troubleshooting Lab: Confirm Release and Upgrade Status, Edit New Build Notifications, Review Baseline Statistics.
3. Social IT Lab: Configure Live Feed to Automatically Post High Priority Incidents Capstone Case Study.
The Training will be as per content provided above for ServiceNow admin Training
Need More Info?